SoLo Spring Travel Participants:
Schedules for the week of Mar 19-23 have been loaded. Couple of reminders:
- Participants should select one of the individual training sessions (either Monday or Tuesday)
- Participants should select one of the Team Training Sessions (either Wednesday or Thursday)
- Players should bring a basketball to the Individual and Team training session
- Do not bring a basketball to Open Gym on Friday.
- We are tracking a winter storm for Tuesday which may affect the schedule - please let be sure to double check for the status
If you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not completed your online registration, you have until 3/15 to complete without a late fee. Any participants not registered by Sunday 3/18 will be removed from the program. Register now at: https://secure.adminsports.net/mercerlunsfordbasketball
We are set to kick off the Spring SoLo Travel program tomorrow. Here are a couple of reminders:
- All players should bring a basketball to both the training nights and the practice nights. Please be sure to clearly label your basketball! Do Not bring your basketball to the Friday Open Gyms.
- You should have an invite to Teamopolis to join your grade-level team, which has the schedules. To see the weekly schedule, log on to solohoops.teamopolis.com, click on the grade level (on the right side) and select "schedules" to view that grade level's schedule.
Coaches will follow up with players on schedules for tournaments.
Any questions? email@example.com